Posted in
What would you do if you woke up to find out your uncle had been arrested by the FBI, your dad almost killed by a rogue tractor flying through the air, and your trusty car had gone the way of the dodo?
Sounds like it's from a fiction book but it's not. I'm still a bit too shaken up to write coherently about it all. Mostly I'm just dazed.
But just so you know, my dad is fine. Not even injured. But he almost died. As for my car it is dead, and there's no changing that. (Know of any good car deals?) And as for my uncle ... I still don't know what's up with that. He's always been a clean, honest doctor/patriotic church-goer who was more than willing to preach about the importance of respecting the law.
So yeah.
In the words of the internet and its infinite wisdom ...
WTF?
Sounds like it's from a fiction book but it's not. I'm still a bit too shaken up to write coherently about it all. Mostly I'm just dazed.
But just so you know, my dad is fine. Not even injured. But he almost died. As for my car it is dead, and there's no changing that. (Know of any good car deals?) And as for my uncle ... I still don't know what's up with that. He's always been a clean, honest doctor/patriotic church-goer who was more than willing to preach about the importance of respecting the law.
So yeah.
In the words of the internet and its infinite wisdom ...
WTF?











