Posted in
I did a "Darwin" report which, at my school, tracks one's progress toward graduation. And I discovered that only 6 classes stand between me and my B.S. in Economics. I've decided to tackle half of these classes this semester leaving me well in the clear for my intended graduation in May.
So what's next?
In August I'll start my first year of law school and I'm sure that'll take me down a new and interesting road but I don't want to focus on that so much just yet.
In the meantime I have the chance to do almost anything I want, but by this time next year I'm sure my freetime will be scarce.

So now I have to think of what I want to do with my last breaths of freedom.
Any suggestions?
So what's next?
In August I'll start my first year of law school and I'm sure that'll take me down a new and interesting road but I don't want to focus on that so much just yet.
In the meantime I have the chance to do almost anything I want, but by this time next year I'm sure my freetime will be scarce.

So now I have to think of what I want to do with my last breaths of freedom.
Any suggestions?











