Posted in
awesomeness,
friberg,
humor,
lds church,
mormon,
paintings,
sarcasm,
satire
This isn't meant to offend anyone or be irreverant. It's just a few observations I made that have made me smile for years. Maybe they'll make you smile too. Either way, they are meant to be harmless.
----
I imagine him saying: "It's gonna be THIS big!"

Doesn't this look like it was taken right out of the beginning of Return of the Jedi?

I don't think Mormon was this in touch with his feminine side. I seriously doubt he would wear this.

These kinds of pictures always make me think a nuclear bomb just went off.

Nephi has an insanely long arm.

OK this one has a few things that stand out. First of all, the couple on the left. That man is WAY too old for her. Secondly, the guy in the middle. Notice that he only has half of a bow. What's up with that? Now the guy on the right, what in the world is he looking at? The baptisms are the other direction. Is he smiling for some unseen camera? And why does he have a purse?
Samuel the Lamanite apparently discovered the Roman Legion at Syracuse.

So ... why the snow boots and a beanie? And what the heck is the guy on the left doing? I look at him and ... he just makes no sense to me. Is he beating the sheep in the butt with a club?

I see this as the outcome of Moses using far too many Christmas lights.

I can't help but think they missed their destination. Why else would they be in Nowhere, Wyoming instead of Adam-ondi-Ahman?

In this picture Moroni seems more like a friendly uncle to me than a powerful angel. I imagine him asking Joseph (quite politely) to keep it down so he can sleep in the other room.

I've always wondered what the deal is with this picture. Notice how humongous that tree is? That is a fat tree! Also, the guys' biceps are bigger than most people's legs. And I like that elderly Mormon is pointing at nothing. But what takes the cake is Moroni's helmet. It can't decide if it's a Viking hat or a Roman hat!

I mean *look* at that helmet.
----
I imagine him saying: "It's gonna be THIS big!"
Doesn't this look like it was taken right out of the beginning of Return of the Jedi?
I don't think Mormon was this in touch with his feminine side. I seriously doubt he would wear this.
These kinds of pictures always make me think a nuclear bomb just went off.
Nephi has an insanely long arm.
OK this one has a few things that stand out. First of all, the couple on the left. That man is WAY too old for her. Secondly, the guy in the middle. Notice that he only has half of a bow. What's up with that? Now the guy on the right, what in the world is he looking at? The baptisms are the other direction. Is he smiling for some unseen camera? And why does he have a purse?
Samuel the Lamanite apparently discovered the Roman Legion at Syracuse.
So ... why the snow boots and a beanie? And what the heck is the guy on the left doing? I look at him and ... he just makes no sense to me. Is he beating the sheep in the butt with a club?
I see this as the outcome of Moses using far too many Christmas lights.
I can't help but think they missed their destination. Why else would they be in Nowhere, Wyoming instead of Adam-ondi-Ahman?
In this picture Moroni seems more like a friendly uncle to me than a powerful angel. I imagine him asking Joseph (quite politely) to keep it down so he can sleep in the other room.

I've always wondered what the deal is with this picture. Notice how humongous that tree is? That is a fat tree! Also, the guys' biceps are bigger than most people's legs. And I like that elderly Mormon is pointing at nothing. But what takes the cake is Moroni's helmet. It can't decide if it's a Viking hat or a Roman hat!
I mean *look* at that helmet.











